Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sister Roberts

My little sister Danielle is officially a full-time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She will serve for 18 months in Houston, Texas and she will be amazing.

I must say that although James and I are so excited and proud of her, we really, really miss her. We'll miss our bike rides, hikes and games of Canasta, but most of all we'll just miss her hilarious stories and beautiful spirit.

This experience will surely shape her in ways that no other experience could. She will meet some of the best friends she will ever have, those forever kind of friends that she wouldn't meet had she not chosen to serve. She will spread the gospel and testify of Christ. She will change lives.



I love you baby sister! I couldn't be more proud.

1 comment:

  1. Look at her all grown up! What a beautiful girl. She will be a fantastic missionary!

    ReplyDelete