Our top 10 favorite things about NYC in June (not in any particular order):
1. Getting a MUCH needed break with the hubbs
2. The most authentic Margherita Pizza and Buffalo Mozzarella we've ever had at San Matteo
3. Running barefoot in Central Park (according to James)
4. Salted Carmel yogurt from Pinkberry!
5. Grilled Corn on the Cob with Queso Blanco from a little whole in the wall Cuban place
6. Chelsea Market and the High Line
7. Walking the Brooklyn Bridge- just incredible
8. Sausage, Spetzle and Asparagus from Cafe D'Alsace
9. Oh and eating breakfast across the table from this face each morning...
10. Brushing up on my photography skills was fun for me. I don't know that James would agree though.
The one and only picture of James and I together on our entire trip!
We thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our trip. Thanks Davian and Steve for making our visit so lovely. We can't wait to come back!