Thursday, March 31, 2011

Changes

Yes, I realize it has been 6 full months since I've blogged. It's not that I haven't wanted to. It's not that I haven't had stuff to write about. I was even keeping a list of things I wanted to write about for a while. I'm just plain lazy. So sorry.

A little update on us- we are both very busy with school. I'm all set to graduate with my Bachelor's in Graphic Arts in October and James will probably graduate next April! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm back at work full-time which is rough, but I'm getting to do some graphic design work for Stevens-Henager, which is great for building up my portfolio. I'm really liking it. James got a job at Timpanogos Cyclery for the cycling season and he loves it. More biking posts to come...

One big change as of late is that I chopped off all of my hair! I was worried that James wouldn't like it, but he actually likes it better than my long hair! What do you think?

I cut off enough to donate my hair to locks of love, so that made chopping it all off a little easier. Thanks to my sister Celeste for doing such a great job cutting it! I love it.

We just planted the spring crops in our first garden! So far we have peas, lettuce, and spinach planted and we'll be planting a lot more in May. I'm so excited for fresh garden herbs and veggies! We'll see if we can keep our little plants alive. More to come on that...

Well, it's good to be back. Hopefully you'll be hearing from me much more in the near future!

3 comments:

  1. you look adorable. can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! (as always.) I want a full update on you two...:) Loves from us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Davian, I can't wait to see you and Violet. April 13th could not come soon enough. Suz, when are you guys in town next?

    ReplyDelete