Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Goodbye Chronicles- Part 2

Oh Oscar. The green giant. As I got him ready to sell I found souvenirs from some of the places we'd been together and things we've done.

Camping stuff from the ward camp where James and I first kissed (in the front seat of Oscar I might add :) )
A movie ticket from when James and I were dating
Sand from trips to Cedar City with friends
Grease from the bikes being put into the back seat for rides up the canyon
The parking stub from the Grand America where we stayed on our wedding night
Our long boards from late nights of boarding down the canyon
Good times. You were a great oldie.

4 comments:

  1. So sad to see these go. Your bike and car and the things that I always saw you guys with. I just found out that YOU moved too! So many changes in so little time. All for good reasons though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Megan. We didn't even get to talk to you guys before we moved! The apartment is my next post :) Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad stuff! My dad proposed to my mom in an old green car they used to have. They called it the booger car, and we still hear about it.

    The legend will live on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why oh why are you getting rid of all these things? And, Im a little jelous of whoever got that bike. I love that bike.

    ReplyDelete