Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

So I have been absent from the blogging world for 6 months now (if I was ever in it...), but today is a special day that is definitely worth writing about. At about 2:00pm today, my hubby reached the ripe old age of 23! I must say, birthdays are much more fun when you have a spouse to celebrate with.

Today I just want to show my man how much he means to me. Sadly, it hasn't gone as planned. I wanted to wake up early and make him a delectable breakfast in bed (like he did for me yesterday). I slept through my alarm. I wanted to take him for his favorite ice cream at Coldstone. I swear the lunch hour shrunk. I wanted to treat him to a fancy dinner (in or out, I'm not picky)! He has a meeting at school tonight that he just can't miss.

So, tonight we will curl up on the couch together with some hot chocolate and our book and celebrate his Birthday the way we spend most of our evenings together these days. Not such a bad birthday afterall...



Happy Birthday James! I love you sweetheart. Maybe I'll get it right next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment