Monday, October 26, 2009

Autumn Delights

I love Autumn. It is possibly my favorite season. As soon as I feel that first sign of crispness in the air I can't help but pull out my sweaters, scarves and boots.

On the first full moon of fall, my sweetheart decided to take me on a hot (well actually it was freezing) date. We went up to Sundance Ski Resort with a few other couples and rode the ski lift over the stunning mountains. We brought a blanket and some delicious hot cocoa, which turned out to be our saving grace I might add, and spent some alone time on the lift.

I just can't get enough of my James. It doesn't matter how long we are around each other or what we are doing, but I will never have enough time with him. I'll never be able to hold him close enough or decide I've kissed him enough for now. My family can attest to this. I wouldn't have it any other way.




Thanks honey for the great date!

No comments:

Post a Comment