Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Domestic Goddess

I have always had the desire to be domestic. Unfortunately, because of my work and school schedules, I'm not always up to the challenge. However, over the past couple of months, I have managed to do a few fun things.

First, the most amazing cupcakes I think I've ever made. I'm not really a fan of fruit with chocolate, but when I saw a recipe for these chocolate cupcakes with raspberry white chocolate frosting, I just couldn't resist! They turned out pretty well, don't you think?





Most of you have probably seen those fruit boquettes. They are so beautiful and delicious to eat. Everytime I see one I think, "I could make that." So I attempted it for my dear friend Mary's birthday. I think it was a success!





I'm working on homemade Christmas gifts right now, so one Christmas is over, I will post about them... if I can wait that long!

2 comments:

  1. That's so fun! I'll have to get a picture of Meredith's wedding cake she made, posted somewhere.

    -Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you so good at this stuff?!?! Bah!

    ---Rachael

    ReplyDelete